Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Thinking .............. for me that is dangerous

 Don'T  laugh, one of the best cars we ever owned  a Rambler  Maybe it was the NAME!  LOL


Short for today:

Do you save philosophy statements that make sense?  I just wanted to post two from the archives:




The above was held because of the truth for YOU and ME and the world in general. A very wise insight into LIFE and DEATH!

Below is a fact in my life, I can remember the times....


Then a statement from my dad, one of the wise people in my life:

A smart person is one who knows JUNK the day before it becomes an Antique.

Well at least I didn't waste much of your time today.
:-)



4 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Great nuggets -- both of them!

Thanks for the nudge. See, earlier this year I planned on copying/pasting those sorts of memes in a little journal. "Planned on" being the operative word; it never happened. Maybe it's time to revisit ....

Lisa said...

“You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough”
And my favorite…….”Everything is figureoutable”

From over here.
Lisa

Victor S E Moubarak said...

My philosophy statement given to me by my great grandfather:

NEVER EVER TAKE ANY ADVICE FROM ANYONE

So I ignored him.

God bless.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Your two quotes are something I believe to be true. We can never forget to tell our loved ones we love them, and tomorrow isn't promised. The past is done with and finished so live in the present moment. It is such a gift! Very chilly here in Ohio today, It feels morse like October temps not September. Brrr Chill!