Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Just confused and the weather

  Memorable car of the day:

          Tornado results.........

Cars cannot compete with  the weather.....

For today:

I know that Preachers and priests are to say to us what GOD gives them.  Methinks many times things are said in frustration. Just the other day a well-known minister spoke at the top of his voice, “NOTHING you hear or see in NATIONAL NEWS is real, It is ALL fake. It is only things the government puts out to control ITS citizens!”

Well among other things there is the weather it is fake too, I have seen deep snow. I was on a ship once when the Skipper asked permission to go thru a hurricane to test the ship, he was given permission. Of course some of us had to peek out! 60-70 foot waves, of course we made it...... You might have had rain so hard you had to pull off the road, we have. 



WE even saw a waterspout once in Key West. Weather is REAL (I think??)

But the following is a collection of terrible weather shots, I don’t believe a one of them (NOT):



Am I a fool? Is my government itself part of a giant conspiracy? Baloney, this is still a great country. Going thru a tough time. Going thru a pandemic, and fighting conspiracy theories new by the day. There is a feeling alive (But I hope is dying) that if your best friend disagrees with your Politics ‘The hell with them, they are no longer a friend of mine!” Folks THAT is sick……….. 

Nite Shipslog

 PS:  Quote from a minister on FB (snide): "All NEWS is fake, Even AP fact checking is fake. I will never believe ABC, NBC, etc. I get the real TRUTH from Social Media such as Face Book and You-Tube.."

Sadly referring to many citizens (IMHO)

9 comments:

betty said...

I think pastors and preachers should stick to preaching from the Bible and stay out of politics and the like. Our country needs a lot of prayers. The enemy is at work trying to destroy so much good here. It is frightening!

Betty

Mevely317 said...

I'm all about communication, but what you've cited is frightening. More so, that there are those who believe this nonsense. Remember 'yellow journalism'?

Like Betty said, our Nation needs prayers like never before. Satan is roaming freely.

Gary B Wood said...

I can not count the number of people, Young or Old that have said" It must be True, I read it on Facebook" ! Oh Boy are they ever ready for a Huge Surprise ! If it was Posted on Facebook that everyone was going to Jump of the Tallahatche Bridge at 3PM would there be a mass exodus to the Bridge to Jump !! My Father said Believe Half of what you Read and and a Third of what your Told and then Make up your own Mind as to what to Beleive. Sad Crazy World today ! Sending down Love and Prayers from the Frozen Tundra !!! Gary and Anna Mae

Victor S E Moubarak said...

There is so much that is not true on social media.

God bless.

yaya said...

Preachers should keep their political thoughts to themselves. I don't believe much that's on social media but do enjoy a story that makes me laugh and friends who keep in touch...family too. Is the news fake? Heck, I don't know. I try to stay positive and be a good citizen and person...that's not fake news!




Unknown said...

Our country is going through a heck of a time. It started with one person and one person alone. I will just give you his initials; Donald Trump. Oops, sorry gave you his whole name.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Sometimes we just have to use some Common Sense when it comes to believing what we read. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. It's always good to check out the facts.

Dar said...

the ministry of all places, should be praying, not gossiping. I still believe in Kindness, staying positive as possible and always praying. God will take care of the rest.
loven'hugs from our north where the birds are chirping loud of another spring on the way during our roller coaster weather. Life is good !

Lisa said...

In reality, there is a lot of religion in politics and a lot of politics in religion. Sometimes they “do” go together. I do not think news and media plan to go on live and lie to everyone. I think they just get ahead of themselves on the real truth. I try to think before I speak and not believe much of anything unless I see it with my own eyes.

Yes it is sad how people will end friendships over opinions now days.

Off to work
Lisa