Sunday, February 27, 2022

Learning as I go, WHAT DID SHE SAY?

 Memorable car of the day:


The car I need!  LOL

Bulletin: Something happened to MA's Blog, you can find her @ 
https://goodmorningsmiles.blogspot.com/ 
If you were following: What is new at my house Mix up in Blogger dropped her blog altogether it seems.... If she cannot get it back, at least you can find her. ;-)

For today: 

Many of us will not say what is on our minds. It might be nasty, vulgar, true or just senseless. It might even be political suicide and lose some good people as friends.

TALK:..... I learned something on Valentine’s Day. The RV Park celebrated using my girl’s favorite, They had a CHOCOLATE Social. Our management threw a good one. They had two of ‘em chocolate falls slowly pouring down. There were things to pierce and under the chocolate. There were hundreds of chocolate pieces with different fillings, it laid out very pretty.



It was noisy. Of course I have no idea of what is said in conversations. Sherry was busy talking so, a lady said something to my friend who was sitting there. He nodded and smiled. In a few minutes I asked Don

What she had said, he shook his head and said, “I don’t know!”

I have learned that there are a lot of old people like me that have no idea what is going on in conversations. We smile and act like we know what is going on.

At times I ask Sherry or someone else what the preacher said when everyone laughed, I usually get the same answer, “I have no idea, but I laughed because everyone else did!”

I had some very insightful political stuff to write. Deep stuff, true, I got off the internet.  I deleted it towrite something like this. I’m weird. LOL

No wonder the world is crazy too, and believe all the conspiracy theories, because they listen to things thru ear phones or on the phone they can understand. WE believe that stuff because we don’t know what real people say. LOL

I took a test today to see if I am a candidate for conspiracy theories. They listed true ones and false ones. I picked the ones that were true. SO I AM NOT a false believer.  Of course the dude that made the tests might not believe even the true ones, WHO KNOWS?

“The Shadow do!”

Nite Shipslog

5 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Too funny! Unfortunately, my Tom doesn't even bother anymore to smile and nod.
I don't know if you call mine a conspiracy theory, but I'm of the opinion the computers that read these test responses are reporting to a higher authority. Like when our Alexa interrupts our conversation with some random remark, I just find it humorous. Smart TVs, cell phones ... they're all listening. If I've nothing to hide, why worry about it.

Susan Kane said...

We also nod our heads and act like we understood whatever. Our kids like that. Don't challenge their beliefs? Well too damn bad.

We call our Google thingee "Evelyn" when we discuss important stuff.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

I think husbands are the best people for keeping secrets because they're never listening anyway.

I hate listening when football is on TV, and wrestling, or golf, or any sports really. In fact I hate listening altogether. It's always the same thing ... what happened during the day, at school, the neighbours and so on. It's never something important like who won at football.

God bless.

betty said...

I think I would have enjoyed the Valentine chocolate treat at the RV park! Sounds yummy! One of the ladies I work with has a very soft voice. It is hard to hear her and worse when she is wearing a mask. She told my 2 fellow coworkers and me something last week about where to find something and between the three of us we could figure out what she had said. Thankfully we had six ears listening :)

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Thanks for the heads up about my blog. I don't know exactly what happened, but I will miss What's new at my house. Glad you found on the Bright Side. I would miss my blogger friends so much. I find myself nodding and smiling a lot when I'm in a crowd of people that are all talking at once. I find it impossible to follow a conversation in circumstances like that. You are not alone for sure.