Memorable car of the day:
1. For some unknown reason I really don’t care about the Kardashian family news, any part of it.
2. I was shocked & saddened to read RaDonda Vaught was sentenced to 3 yrs probation when as a Nurse she made a tragic mistake and the patient died. Isn’t that opening the door to more and more instances of accidents or mistakes will be treated as crimes. That fear could keep good people out of needed professions. I understand nurses are over worked as it is! She never tried to hide the mistake and has shown True REMORSE as an honest person would do. Anyway I feel bad for her and think it is a tragic.
3. And all these Nut Jobs and Mass shootings. I KNOW guns do not kill but a shooter does. Actually it takes a NUT. AND these NUTS are adding fire for deep gun control. I hate that part. I am not sure automatic weapons are necessary for the citizen, but I do not want to see the government in complete control. If that ever happens, Joe and Mary Citizen will be fair game for years (if ever) until the crooks are finally relieved of their guns.
4. I worked many years in Military Intelligence. I remember as a child the location of ships and military battalions was SECRET. Now I read headlines: Ukraine Intelligence says “There is an unstoppable Coup against Putin!” WHAT? If that is even close to FACT, shouldn’t it be held close to the vest until it happens?
5. I am not even going to go into the stupid leak from our OWN Supreme Court bunch. Or our former president carrying openly Top Secret documents out of DC. I was told if I mishandled even Secret, I would go to jail min 5 years! Mishandle Top Secret? I would be UNDER the jail. Odd world we are living in today….
ACCOUNTABLE? SOME IS, SOME AIN'T!
PS: Concerning phone calls lately:
“Your call is very important to us. Please enjoy this 40-minute flute solo".
I had not heard of RaDonda Vaught's case so I had to google it to read about it. It is a tragedy. At the same time, Kim Potter got sentenced to 2 years prison time for mistaking her gun for a taser and shooting/killing that young man. I think we have to be held accountable for our mistakes one way or another so that safety guards perhaps can be made in the future for mistakes like this not to happen again. I'm with you about the Kardashians. I wish they would just go quietly away.
I'm not sure I could enjoy 40 minutes of a flute solo, lol :)
It's so annoying when they leave you waiting on the phone and they play even more annoying music. I bet those musicians get tired playing the same tune over and over again. Why don't they put a recording instead?
I'm so grateful to have friends with the same mindset. Imagine! A world with no Kardashians ... or 'wheel of fortune' courtrooms. Gives a whole new meaning to the term, "Criminal justice", doesn't it? There's little to do but shake my head and pray. Come to think of it, that last one should be our first recourse.
It is a very odd world we are living in. It's both wonderful and terrifying at the same time. Who would have ever thought there would be a shortage of baby formula. That is terrifying for parents who have to feed their babies. We can only pray for the crazies and do the best we can every day.
Our world has turned upside down with immorality, not enough good parenting, and poor parents that have to worry about where their baby's next bottle is coming from...I read on Epoch news that the formula is being sent to the illegal aliens...come on .... when is the craziness going to end? What angers me is how much suffering is ' caused ' by our so called government. The House needs a good cleaning.
loven'hugs from up north where a cold wind and dry air is sending our temperatures down again...what happened to the few beautiful summer days we had? We're waiting while we still planted onions and potatoes and put a new lawn in at the cabin. We found goodness in the past 2 days.
Post a Comment