Memorable car of the day:
1. For some unknown reason I really don’t care about the Kardashian family news, any part of it.
2. I was shocked & saddened to read RaDonda Vaught was sentenced to 3 yrs probation when as a Nurse she made a tragic mistake and the patient died. Isn’t that opening the door to more and more instances of accidents or mistakes will be treated as crimes. That fear could keep good people out of needed professions. I understand nurses are over worked as it is! She never tried to hide the mistake and has shown True REMORSE as an honest person would do. Anyway I feel bad for her and think it is a tragic.
3. And all these Nut Jobs and Mass shootings. I KNOW guns do not kill but a shooter does. Actually it takes a NUT. AND these NUTS are adding fire for deep gun control. I hate that part. I am not sure automatic weapons are necessary for the citizen, but I do not want to see the government in complete control. If that ever happens, Joe and Mary Citizen will be fair game for years (if ever) until the crooks are finally relieved of their guns.
4. I worked many years in Military Intelligence. I remember as a child the location of ships and military battalions was SECRET. Now I read headlines: Ukraine Intelligence says “There is an unstoppable Coup against Putin!” WHAT? If that is even close to FACT, shouldn’t it be held close to the vest until it happens?
5. I am not even going to go into the stupid leak from our OWN Supreme Court bunch. Or our former president carrying openly Top Secret documents out of DC. I was told if I mishandled even Secret, I would go to jail min 5 years! Mishandle Top Secret? I would be UNDER the jail. Odd world we are living in today….
ACCOUNTABLE? SOME IS, SOME AIN'T!
PS: Concerning phone calls lately:
“Your call is very important to us. Please enjoy this 40-minute flute solo".