Tuesday, May 31, 2022

I have a bridge…..

 Memorable bridge of the day:

 

For today:

I told everyone I had an appointment at 1PM Wednesday.  We moved closer to the Dentist on Monday.

I mentioned this dentist is unpredictable. Tuesday afternoon I was continuing my outside waxing job on the coach and Sherry came around to where I was working. It was 2:30 on Tuesday.  Can we be at the dentist at 3:30 they have an opening.  I thought for a minute, then said tell them we will be there. I changed did a quick rag-bath, after removing the sweaty shirt. Put on dry clothes, brushed my teeth and smiled.  WE were there 30 minutes early.  We were out of the Dentist office by 4PM with my brand new 4 tooth bridge and went grocery shopping. I was so disappointed, no one asked about my bridge.  AND EVERYONE MUST KNOW,  I have griped enough about it.

(This is a covered Bridge with Sherry's sister Lennie and Elmer her hubby, chiding me for going too fast!!!)


I am happy with the bridge so far.  We will stick round here a couple more days to make sure and I can also finish the wax job.

So that part of our waiting is over.

I wanted to thank you for the ideas for a journal for the AT, if I actually attempt the hike.

But for now I must get used to not having a hole in my gum. ;-)…..  Life is good,  But diesel is approaching $5.50 a gallon.  L    But the engine still runs…….

Nite Shipslog

PS: Gotta love Phyllis!!!

¨A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.¨- Phyllis Diller

4 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Congratulations, Jack! Fingers crossed that the bridge just lays there and behaves itself.
Maybe now it's time to test-drive a big ole' porterhouse steak? Jus' saying ...
Love from sunny Bama!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thankfully your dental work is finally over. Praying for you.

God bless.

betty said...

Yay that you have a bridge, Jack!! It certainly was a long time in coming!! May you wear it well and have no problems with it!

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm so happy for you! Finally all your patience paid off. Hopefully it works well for you and you can wing your way home again. It sounds like the trip home will be more costly than the the trip there was. It takes a lot of gas to travel in an RV. Take care and have a safe trip home!