Wednesday, January 31, 2024

LOST IN NC

 I feel about like this old tired man down town Athens, Greece.



I know I am usually here.  But things are a whirlwind for me.  We had a lot of limbs fall in a recent wind here in NC.  AND  It is  Tax time in case you haven't noticed!  LOL 

I am just checking in to Blogger to let you know I ain't  gone and left the building.  At my age one never knows. LOL

comments off.  I guess I am taking a break. LOL

Nite Shipslog.


PS:  Yeah I do our own taxes.  I have always did them, except when my Brother told me I couldn't and I needed to get  a bookkeeper. I still think I would have been $$$$ better off  if I had not went with a bookkeeper for 8-10 years. When I quit and closed out my company, I started back...  BUT to be honest the IRS or somebody is trying to make it impossible for Joe or Jane citizen to do their own.....

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You have that right!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Glad to hear you area alive and well. Tired but still here! Thank you for checking in!