Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Unique or Different Ideas

 

In the news lately was a lady who found a message in a bottle. In the bottle were human ashes, a note and $2. The note in the bottle read :

o-NOTE-570

Gordon has been reported it two places in the Florida Keys.  Evidently he is gaining friends, each person finding the bottle added their number and money to be called also.  Gordon is sailing on.

o-NOTE-570aa

I just happened to think of one in South Carolina. An old guy who loved his car so much he was put to rest in it. Burial space was expensive. LOL  That one would not me my choice. I would rather my wife or son was driving the car, and remembering me. Surprised smile

I once taped a dime to the back of my home made kite and asked it be returned if my string broke and I couldn’t find it.  We used to put a kite out of sight on a good day. The string did break, but I never got the kite back. Sad smile

I just got an e-mail with this picture, self explanatory  (good idea?):

OUCH a

This below is not a good idea, the coffee will get cold!!!

whoa1

(NOTICE JOE IS TRYING TO GET LUCY’S ATTENTION!)

--------------------------------

This is definitely not a good idea. You should consider the height of the trailer also, jack!

whoa2

I am sure you have either done the ‘different’ or know some one who has.

Thanks for taking time to read the log.

Nite Shipslog

PS:

One thing I am serious about, that is my tombstone:jack's tombstone

*****************************************************

1934 packard 12

This 1934 Packard was unique, 12 cylinders.

8 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I love Jack in the box - sorry, but it is cute.

Bad that the truck was too tall for the bread - ouch.

And Hers Now - is sometimes worth it!

Paula said...

Like this enty and like your tombstone. The little house stuck under the bridge reminds me of when my ex-son-in-law was driving a big truck and got it stuck under a bridge.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Jack in the Box! Clever idea. Strange I had just about written a post about Jack in the box, a favorite toy of my grandchildren and then deleted it. I just couldn't get it to come together right.

Anonymous said...

Boy, you better rethink that date as it only gives you nine (09) more years. YOU better be around alot longer than that. ;-) So, the last two digits should be blank.
Tis I Jack, your cuz fm Sin City

shirl72 said...

Dewey and I are upset about the date
on your tombstone. He called me
just spluttering. Better get his nerves back in sink. hee hee

Paul will like the Packard.

Lucy said...

He got my attention yesterday. More than he wanted I think. Like the Jack in the box. You are a real character. I swear your mind must work over time. I am liking the book more and more.

Rose said...

I don't want to think of you in a box. I adore you too much.

But I do understand your humor!

Hugs to my favorite couple!

Louis la Vache said...

Gorgeous Packard! Those '34s were really the pinnacle of Packard's glory, in <> opinion.