Friday, June 16, 2017

Not much tonight




Little known facts:
1.   A category three hurricane releases more energy in ten minutes that all the world's nuclear weapons combined.
2.   There is enough fuel in full jumbo jet tank to drive an average car four times around the world.
3.   Antarctica is the only continent without reptiles or snakes.

Tonight is a dead-air night. I have worked all day around the Motor home  area today.
I have thought of my dad today and my sons who are dads. Also today someone(s) told Sherry and I that they are expecting a little BABY.  I won’t give the names here, because we want them to announce to the family themselves. 

So there will be another dad in our family! We are taking everyone in the family here to Texas Road House for dinner. The occasion will Sherece’s Birthday and delayed Father’s day for the family in NC. We have several fathers!
I hope you are ready for Father’s day this Sunday. This OLD DAD is BEAT!

Nite Shipslog
 The 1964 Mustang, a coveted Automobile

6 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

Have a good dinner out. ENJOY!Happy Father's Day. And Happy Birthday Sherry.

TARYTERRE said...

ps. oops. i said sherry. happy birthday Sherece.

betty said...

I'm thinking maybe I might know who might be the dad to be? Congrats to all, so exciting with a new family to be! Two years ago son told hubby and me, when wishing hubby a happy Father's Day, "next year you won't be the only dad here". His way of telling they were expecting. Texas Roadhouse is a favorite of ours. Hope it was (or will be) an enjoyable time!

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Fathers Day! It's wonderful to hear the family is growing !

Mevely317 said...

HAPPY Father's Day (almost), Jack ... and congratulations on news of a nearly-new human!!!

My former hubby had a 64-1/2 mustang. Unfortunately, I talked him into getting rid of it (for little-to-nothing) in favor of a T-bird ... that turned out to be the car from H***.

Dar said...

And a Happy Father's Day to you too, Jack. You're a good one! Have a wonderful time celebrating this most important day. There are also very many
' fathers ' in this large family of ours, each as special in their own way but all great fathers.
Congrats on the upcoming babe. How exciting!!!!! Get some rest.
love n' hugs from up north