I believe this is a 33 Stude
But for today:
You may remember when the government decided to save water and demanded a commode to flush with about a gallon and a half of water. Commodes were using 2-3 gallons a flush.
The transition was at times disastrous, both for the consumer and the plumber. Some people refused to pay the plumber and demanded the new commode be removed and the old one returned, most of the time impossible besides being illegal.
Traveling I have actually read signs above the commodes that read:
OUR GOVERNMENT’S COMMODE TO SAVE WATER. For it to work please flush 2 or 3 times, remember we are saving water!!!!!!!! Signed the management.
I had the same problems as a builder. But they finally got the commodes to flush well at 1.6 gals.
Yesterday I replaced this commode, you might can see the long crack around the top, it has been there for years and never leaked.
Removed commode and Cleaned floor added wax ring, I wonder if it is still bee’s wax?
My girl ‘demands’ these bolt covers and hates the ones that will not stay snapped.
To check for leaks I use toilet paper under the fittings.
(I despise toilet paper that doesn’t tear straight. LOL)
Job finished, cleaned up, tools and waste put away.
My Emergency room:
In our transition back into this house I found this
dismembered child, she needed surgery badly.
Being only a plumber, electrician and carpenter I had never studied surgery, but it didn’t seem like such a hard job. After much study I figured she was originally held together with rubber bands. I used one for the arms and one for the legs attached to the head.
It took a couple tries making hooks to work. But now she graces our chest of drawers.
Sherry had to dress her, I will never understand ladies clothing. ...... On the other hand...... undressing...LOL I forgot, me 'n Tom are getting older! ;-(