Three wheel cars:
Just in case I am busy in the Thanksgiving AM, I am publishing this a litle early
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL who stop by to read, I wish we could be sitting at a table with you enjoying a good Turkey!
This is a day of Thanksgiving here in Leesburg Florida.
Just a short list of the many things we are thankful for:
2. Family & a beautiful, sweet wife who cares for me.
4. Food and Shelter
5. The ability to travel
6. For being born in the USA and having Freedom.
7. Friends personally known and Friends I have met online.
8. For peace in our lives and in the family.
9. Thankful for the men in uniform all over the world who will miss Thanksgiving with family because they volunteered to serve and follow order.
10. WE are just Thankful for our life and lives; there are so many things we are thankful for, it is impossible to list them.
11. Also thankful the dye job turned out well enough that my girl says, Good-enough.
1 12. I am also sincerely thankful for anyone who takes the time to read this blog.
PS: A picture of the headboard back installed in the RV.