Three wheel cars:
Just in case I am busy in the Thanksgiving AM, I am publishing this a litle early
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL who stop by to read, I wish we could be sitting at a table with you enjoying a good Turkey!
This is a day of Thanksgiving here in Leesburg Florida.
Just a short list of the many things we are thankful for:
2. Family & a beautiful, sweet wife who cares for me.
4. Food and Shelter
5. The ability to travel
6. For being born in the USA and having Freedom.
7. Friends personally known and Friends I have met online.
8. For peace in our lives and in the family.
9. Thankful for the men in uniform all over the world who will miss Thanksgiving with family because they volunteered to serve and follow order.
10. WE are just Thankful for our life and lives; there are so many things we are thankful for, it is impossible to list them.
11. Also thankful the dye job turned out well enough that my girl says, Good-enough.
1 12. I am also sincerely thankful for anyone who takes the time to read this blog.
PS: A picture of the headboard back installed in the RV.
The headboard looks great, Jack!
I sure enjoyed your Dozen Thanks ... especially #7. You and Sherry matter to me!
Love from Bama,
Myra and Tom
A very Happy and safe Thanksgiving to both of you ! The head board looks like new. Great job! You never know what you can do until you try !
Happy Thanksgiving Jack and Sherry!
We all have long thankful lists, especially this 2020 year of more than usual concerns. We will be gathering at my little sister's along with the rest of the ' 6 pak ' of we that have been together since the start of the year. We have much to be thankful for, especially that the 4 in our family that have already gone thru covid are safe again. God be with your family this Thanksgiving. Enjoy every bite.
loven'hugs from our home to yours as we wish you health, safety, and happiness always. Love you guys
Great finished job with the headboard! So many wonderful things to be thankful for, Jack! You listed a lot of the ones I'm thankful for as well. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Sherry!
Post a Comment