Monday, September 10, 2012

Remember the song: Too Old to Cut the Mustard! That’s me!

I will be back to give a better account, but we are all off the trail now. Mark made it half way. Fred wasn’t quite ready for what he found. Gordon and I left a couple days later.

WILDERNESS 004

(Gordon, Me, Fred and Mark at this time READY to face the wilderness!! LOL)

But all is well with us. We are satisfied. We learned a lot and had a lot of fun.

WILDERNESS 002

(Sherry talking with Fred, just before we left.)

Thanks for all your prayers, thoughts and concerns.

 

WE have had a great time.

Thanks for all the good wishes.

Nite shipslog

PS:

Tokyo hotel's rules and regulations:
GUESTS ARE REQUESTED NOT TO SMOKE, OR DO OTHER DISGUSTING BEHAVIOURS IN BED.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

image0077

This evening I feel as old as these dudes!!!!!

7 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I am soooo excited to hear from you! But I don't know if this is good news or not. You sound okay with it.

Sounds like everyone found out a little more about themselves.

Be careful.

Sheila Y said...

Glad everyone is okay! Can't wait to hear some tales. Have a good nights sleep. Sheila

Paula said...

Welcome back!

Dar said...

Yes, Welcome home. I'm sure you all are exhausted, physically, mentally and emotionally. Each new experience does that to a body and soul. It really is a good thing, no matter how you cut it.
Get some rest, dear boy. Missed you.
BlessYourHeart

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing tales of the trail.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Glad you all are safe and sound! I will be waiting to hear all about the adventure you all had on the AT.

~mel said...

Rest up ~ we're all here, ready to hear the stories when you're up to telling :)