Monday, January 10, 2022

Can you pay off your debt?

 


I have stated this is not a political site.   (BUT) We have had Democrats and Republicans in charge, NEITHER OF WHICH HAS STOPPED SPENDING, ABORTION or other hot button issues.  OH YEAH it was PROMISED!  The politicians tell us, I want it FIXED, but no one ELSE will help....  AND WE BELIEVE...

As I said, the above to me, means not much.  At 82+ yrs old I will probably  be dead before the ceiling crashes.  But some of you and my family will still be here. My mama and daddy talked about the depression.  I hate for it to happen again
If it does it will be tough to enforce the law because we have learned,.........  WHAT?   WE have reached the point if you pump the crap out, many good folks will be hurt.. They have been made dependent... WHAT IS THE ANSWER????

JACK.....


Still here out of bed for an hour or so....  just sick, maybe a cold. Y'all are good folks.  I am sure this was put out by one party,  But the load is shared by our politicians.....  of all shades and colors...

9 comments:

Gary and Anna Mae said...

Keeping you in Prayers for Feeling Better and getting "Ship Shape" !!! Love from the North, Gary and Anna Mae !

Unknown said...

I really like it and I hope there is something new
ប្រដាល់

NanaDiana said...

You are in my prayers and I hope you recover soon. Politics are just crazy anymore. It's a strange world we are living in. xo Diana

betty said...

Hoping you feel better soon, Jack! Don't get Sherry sick!! You are right. The mess we are in politically we won't see the full impact of it but our children and their children will. I don't think the country's debt will ever be paid off!

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I don't have any answers for the countries problem, but for my self, I know I cannot spend money I don't have. It's the only way for me to not get into debt. If I don't have the money, then I don't need it. Thankfully I don't do without what I need. My parents lived in the depression and told me how hard it was for every one and I hope we are never hit with one again.

Mevely317 said...

If only I had a dime for every time I heard Tom lament: We won't be affected so much as our children. And theirs.

I'm praying -- both for our Country and your good health.

Glenda said...

IT'S A SCARY WORLD, JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO? I HAVE STOCK PILED FOOD AND SUSTAINMENT THAT IS GUARANTEED TO BE EDIBLE FOR 25 YEARS? IT IS A PATRIOT THING.....AM I A DUPE?

Victor S E Moubarak said...

I am praying for your good health, Jack. So sorry to hear you are not well.

God bless you and Sherry.

Anne M Robinson said...

Praying for your good health. Take care. Yes the world is messed up. The whole entire universe. I hear people talking about aliens. If they stopped on earth for five minutes they would run back to their own universe. They'd say uh no thank you humans! Goodbye....
We are very thrifty with food and supplies. But with an ice storm I noticed three stores I can order groceries from were out of all paper products. do those folks know you can not eat paper products?? Hmmm....
My parents talked about the depression. My retirement consists of pennies in an old account and every time I check it, it goes down a few bucks. People for the most part will be shocked as most are not prepared. anyone who thinks the government is going to save them, might have fallen directly on their head! No one but God Almighty can save any of us. But it is scary nonetheless.
Get better and hope Sherry stays healthy too. Prayers across the miles for you all.