Saturday, November 26, 2022

Interesting (to me)

 One of a Kind:

 1964 Tasco (The front fenders must turn with the tire!)

                        For today:

Okay, my hip is WELL. I think the back pack pushed too much on my left side at my beltline. I walked a couple days with no pack, then lightened it a bit for a test. I walked 4.5 miles in about 2 hours, no problem. So I am back on track….

I am seeing things on the nature trail by the swamp. I did not notice before. This flower garden by our neighbor down the street has certainly blossomed out. Las year she sat on the ground and dug all the grass out and planted these flowers.

BUT I am noticing my camera is not picking up color as it should. These colors are BRIGHT! Not like the photo.

These flowers jumped out in my mind. The flower at the top was bright yellow standing out. Canal to the left trail on the right.

 

This plant on the swamp edge I am calling the Red Cork Screw is so stinking neat. It appears orange in the shot but it is bright RED. The red is like a cork screw around a stem. Neat.

This one I was super disappointed in the camera results. This mushroom looked EXACTLY like a fried egg sunny side up. When I put the picture on here is was only a white circle. I added back the yellow. The real thing was more yellow than this,   …. HONESTLY

Must be the holiday season, the canal which is actually Haines Creek, was the busiest I had seen it. Picture taken at the end of the trail that dead ends at the creek (canal).

This area is known as the ‘Chain of lakes’. Haines creek connects Lake Griffin and Lake Eustis.

 

Nite Shipslog

PS:

3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

How nice to see flowers blooming. All of mine froze out a few weeks ago. The only thing we have is leaves on the ground for color. Our growing season is over but yours never seems to stop. Enjoyin seeing you back to walking and doing ok.

Mevely317 said...

What a disappointment for you! If you were using a 'real' camera, I'd suspect the film had passed its 'best by' date. That's okay, we'll use our imaginations!

Have to say, your neighbor's lawn captured my fancy! I've no itch (nor inclination) to garden, but sure appreciate those who do.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

What a lovely place where you live, Jack. Places to visit and walk and enjoy nature. The weather was kind for you as well, no rain or snow.

So glad your hip is now better.

God bless always.