Tuesday, December 6, 2022

: Costume party

 Today’s one of a kind:

 WOW check this Boeing  727 Motor home out!!! Bet this is  SUPER!


Just a question for today:

I cannot remember ever being invited to a costume party. I have thought (there I go again) I would be perplexed to decide on the costume.

Now if you were invited, and all expenses were covered, WHO or what would you like to attend as?



Imma thinking again,  I would like to be a Pirate or Popeye. I think I would like to do Popeye….

What about you?

If you do not comment regularly, go ahead, tell us!

NiteShipslog

PS:

2 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Ha ... what a concept!
I can't remember what year the song "Purple People Eater" was popularized, but I sure remember getting my nose out of joint because my mother wouldn't make me a PPE costume. Because she'd sewn most of my Halloween costumes in the past, I believed she could do anything!

How about, I'd like to go as an Invisible Woman!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

I went to a costume party dressed as myself. They thought I was a tramp !!!

God bless.