Saturday, November 22, 2008

I have had some serious stuff on here for the last couple days.
Dr. Jim Page DD MM with a masters in BS sent this.
My entire entry. GREAT clean fun, if you do not laugh you do not have a funny bone! You do not even need to know the language.
I copied and pasted this address I hope it works....

http://www.koreus.com/video/men-in-coats.html

Thanks for coming by the Shipslog
PS:
If I have a check returned now a days, that is stamped insufficient funds, I am not sure if it is ME or THEM!

5 comments:

betty said...

what a cute video!!! thanks for the morning laugh!!!

enjoy your day

(book is good! I'm enjoying it)

betty

Anonymous said...

loved the video! Lindie

shirl72 said...

That us hilarious. I know Dr. Page and he
always come up with something funny.
Still laughing.

Shirl

shirl72 said...

Better correct my mistake us should be was. That makes me mad when it is posted and you see the mistake. OH WELL I see many others. You know I try to be perfect.

Shirl

Terri said...

Too funny...thanks for sharing!

Hope your having a good weekend

I'm still reading your book...I am hoping to finish it this weekend! Love it!

Hugs
Terri