Do you have any ideas on how to bring jobs back into the USA? I have some BUT they take government rules and a law or two. The BUT is there because I do not like more government as a rule, but in this case losing jobs in this country came from an act of congress and other government rules that ran jobs over seas.
Now that that is said, I wrote the President (again) to tell him (really to tell some low lever reader of mail) that I thought the following should be done to reclaim some jobs (some are repeats):
1. ALL military, law enforcement and fire fighters uniforms should be made in the USA, congress should require this within 5 years.
2. ALL steel used in interstate road and bridge construction should be US steel that should be on a schedule of 8 years.
3. The same with steel in ALL CARS built in the USA foreign owned and domestic.
4. At least 80% of the steel used in Military Ships should be US made.
5. Tires on US Made vehicles should be 80% US made.
6. Taxes on imports should reflect the same (or higher) taxes and fees applied to US exports to the exporting country.
Folks this is nothing new, It doesn’t take a Rocket scientist to know why we have near 10% unemployment, JOBS are not available.
We went down in the woods for a wiener roast last night. Had a good time. It is a spot that Mark has designated the Hobo house. I have been working on the storage areas and keep a big fire going all thru the day. I bank it and cover it at night and start all over the next day. So the fire was great for the outing. Mark, Luke, Rom (the guy Mark built for last), Sherry and I. Rom’s daughter and her two kids walked down later.
AS I read this over it seems I have written this whole thing before. Charge it off to OLD AGE if it is a repeat.
Thanks for reading the Log.
An actual note to God:
Jane has an idea!