Autos of beauty
I took this one from Woodie last year, I think this is his car!
So for today:
There WERE standards I had in the past that I can’t seem to hold on to, such as:
1. Keeping my fuel gauge ½ and above. Problem: I don’t pay enough attention and at times get dangerously low. If this keeps up one day I will actually run out of gas. I am really trying.
2. I don’t like a trash can that is running over, especially in the kitchen. Lately I am getting behind the curve there also. It does not get running over into the floor of course, but full to the top, before I (or my sweetheart gives in)
3. I have quit carrying change in my pockets and therefore have a container of change on my dresser that is growing. AT least once lately before going to buy something I will put a dollars’ worth of change in my pocket, and it worked.
4. Oh yeah, and I seldom go to Facebook, but when I do I make a few comments and start to leave and Mrs. Facebook reminds me I did not hit ENTER to end my comments. And I have to go back thru pages(+) to find the ones I forgot to ‘finalize.’
5. And then today I rolled the trash out, thinking I was about late for Mr. Trashman, and I was a day early!
6. My forgetter is working overtime. I make notes, then forget to read them.
I am laughing at myself. I had a long list of the above examples and now they slip my mind. I dream of the past, back when I was SMART (or at least smarter than I am now).
I am thankful for my life though, Sherry tries to keep me straight, but that is full time job. I have said in the past: When I lose my mind, I won’t miss it or even know it is gone, BUT if Sherry were to lose hers, she will miss it terribly.