Friday, November 5, 2021

All’s well… ‘cept maybe couda been some meanness

 Memorable car of the day:

  1937 Chrysler Town Car, New when my girl was born

NOTE: If you e-mailed us in the last couple days and did not get an answer send it again. for some reason every e-mail for the past couple days was sent directly to the recently Deleted file. Sorry .....

For today:

Well like all things waited on, it all finally comes around. Sherry heard from her Doctor. Cysts apparent, but Nothing significant he said. Ha! That ain’t exactly what I have thought, I always thought she was pretty significant.

He even had the nerve to say her pancreas and spleen were ‘unremarkable.’ I thought anything of hers, and working it was pretty remarkable.  Looks like me ‘n doctors do not think alike.

Anyway on the positive side be both think “NOTHING SIGNIFICANT” sounds good at present. She has been prescribed a supplement that has to do with ‘probiotics’ which seems to be working on her indigestion. I thought things were looking up yesterday when she ate most of the supper I cooked ;-).

So we will probably head south the first of the week and get back in the sunshine. We are both on the happy side of good. And ready to relax or relapse.  I hate to leave my big playhouse, but I can settle into my little play house pretty well.

My girl says thanks for all your thoughts, concerns and especially the prayers on her behalf. She can now ENJOY her 84th birthday soon. You know at 84 she is still the prettiest girl I ever seen, **she says if I be good she is going to keep me.**

Nite Shipslog

PS: ** She didn’t really say that but I am hoping.**

9 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good news for sure ~ Although I know there is something special about your girl. I agree nothing is insignificant, but in this case it means she is good to go and you can once again travel south. Lucky you, Here it is really getting colder and the sunny days are far and few. Right now the sun is shining but that is always subject to change this time of year. We were down close to 30 early this morning, but it is warming up to the 50's today!

Glenda said...

Great NEWS!!!!! Prayers of thanks and sending more hugs and love from rainy Chobee!

Bud Sansbury said...

That good news just made our day!!!!

Mevely317 said...

YIPPEEEE! I agree, there is nothing insignificant about your lady. You're both pretty remarkable!
So glad y'all can point the Coach south with no reservations.

PS - Woo-hoo!

Gary & Anna Mae said...

Power in Prayer ! Wishing you safe travels on your Trip to Florida ! We are putting away the Mowers and pulling out the Flower Vines and will soon be putting up the Christmas Lights and Decorations before Thanksgiving ! So glad Sherry 'Shipshape" !
I am on "probiotics" following my Surgery from years ago, They are important for me ! I eat Yogurt a lot !!!! You both stay Healthy and take Care ! sending down Love and Prayers from the North, Gary and Anna Mae !

yaya said...

Good news for sure! Head to the warmth and sun and I hope Sherry has a fabulous birthday! Birthday hug from Ohio!

Unknown said...

It's so heart warming to hear how much you love your wife and how beautiful you think she is. That is so wonderful to hear. Also wonderful news that it was nothing serious concerning her recent ultrasound. May I suggest a spoonful of sauerkraut a day. It is a probiotic and will do wonders for her gut health.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Praise the Lord and thanks that Sherry, and you, are well.

Enjoy your holiday in the sunshine. Bon voyage and au revoir soon.

God bless you both always.

Dar said...

Prayer is a wonderful thing and they do get answered...not always the way we want but they do get answered. Most important today is, it's Sherry's birthday and not looking a day over her gorgeous youth. She's a marvel!!!
Even feeling a bit under the weather, I hope she had a lovely day. I love how you love her.
loven'hugs from up in our little piece of heaven on earth. The weather today was in the 60's and beautiful as ever. I didn't even need a jacket this afternoon. Feelin' blessed