Friday, November 26, 2021

Shopping from my chair....

 … 

Memorable car of the day:

    

Oddities I like... Above what a hearse, and below is just fun to see.

                 
For today:

 Last Sunday afternoon we were sitting here in the Motor home and I was thinking (very dangerous). “Do you miss the hand held shower heads when you take a bath in the trailer?” I asked my sweetheart.

“Yes, since you mention it, neither shower has a hand held spray, I miss it.”

That was all I needed, so I sat here and went shopping. I found just what we needed, delivered the next day at no shipping costs.

Monday a truck stopped out front a smiling driver started toward the MH, I met him half way. I thanked him very much and took the box. It contained two shower heads and they were at a reasonable cost. I finished cracking the walnuts I had out, we went walking and finished the day. We played our dominos game and played on the internet awhile.

Tuesday morning both shower hand-helds’ were installed with no leaks. I would sure miss this armchair shopping if it disappeared. I do buy a lot on the net. Some tools and hard to find supplements for Sherry. I needed another spare tire for the Florida utility trailer, so to the net and had one the next day.

I read the comments on products and take them with a grain of salt. MOST products will have high praise and disgust for the same product. Had I taken the advice of a couple guys I would have never bought the trailer tire. One said it was impossible to take the old tire off the rim, much less mount it on the rim… etc.  Before I ordered it I made sure I could get the blown tire off the rim. I did, so the order worked out fine. The tire is ready.

I guess I should think of something I need for this BLACK FRIDAY thing I am hearing about.

 

Nite Shipslog

PS:

Sherry used the shower and loves the new shower head. ;-)

PS2: I mentioned a long time ago on the blog that I had gotten in our shower with no washrag. I had to use that webby  thing Sherry uses. I mentioned it to my paslor. Being an understanding man he said, "If you get Sherry in the shower with you you will like and understand that thing!"  Wise man.....

6 comments:

Susan Kane said...

We/I have been thinking about bathroom repairs, and you are lighting the fire.

Those cars are just plain crazy.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

So thankful for Internet purchasing.

God bless.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Yes the internet is a big help when it comes to shopping. Glad you are able to install things. Not alll of us can do that, but more and more of us are shopping on line!

Lisa said...

I’ve been doing a lot of online shopping the past few weeks. I love it but always skeptical of the shipping. I always fear it will never show up do to other bad experiences with the PO.
Lisa

Mevely317 said...

What a thoughtful question ... and follow-up, too!
I love the convenience of internet shopping. For the most part, we've had no issues with delivery. (As long as it's not coming via FedEx or the USPS, that is. Gonna leave it at that!)

yaya said...

I like internet shopping also. I like that it gets delivered on time too. I know this year they say supply issues will make getting items hard but so far so good on my end. I'm glad you made your gal happy with the new shower heads. So simple to bring a smile! And your Pastor is a hoot! I hope you followed his advice!