Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Meandering

Memorable car of the day:

 

Mark (left) and Jack Jr (Right) on the hood of our

1960 RAmbler. Photo compliments of Friend Retha via Friend Glenda down in Choobe, FL


 For today:

I remember that word from English class many years ago. My thoughts lately have been doing just that, meandering.

Well the coach is unstuck and all hook ups in place, water, electric and Sewer.

Our bushes and trees were going wild so I had to take time to trim several away back, cut the remains into 4’ bundles to place by the road for future pick up.

The two big Hibiscus bushes were in full bloom.

I made two vases of a few of them for my love. I could not put them all by the road.

Haven’t heard from son Mark about his inspection today. Hope it went well.

 Nite Shipslog

5 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Those flowers in the vases look wonderful. You are very romantic.

God bless you and Sherry.

Lisa said...

Hibiscus are my daddys favorite. He calls them Hibiscuits though. Haha.
Im glad yall are unstuck and can get back to normal. I can only dream of being in Florida especially this time of year.

hugs from over here.
Lisa

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love the word meandering. It's a nice slow easy walk, which is what I do most of the time. I only have one speed these days and that is slow. I got some hibiscus plants this year too. They are in pots and right now are sitting on my sunporch to protect them from the frost. They are still blooming too. Such pretty plants.

Dar said...

What lovely Hibiscus you cut for your bride. They are as pretty as she is. You are sooo thoughtful. I gave mama a Clematis for mother's day this year and they bloomed 3 times beautifully. She planted them climbing her gazebo.
You have Perfect Hibiscus weather in FL. They do love to meander.
loven'hugs from up north where it's warmed into the wonderful 40's today. We can take it over snow. I'm getting to achy for the cold~~~🥴

Mevely317 said...

Still courting your best girl .... I love it!
That's gotta be a great feeling, have the coach un-stuck and everything humming.
'Just got the Mister home from the hospital -- feet put up and sound asleep with his favorite dog. I may have to grab a nap myself and save my meandering for the morrow.