Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Life is a bowl of:

CHERRIES, was the song.  I find life is some times work.  To get where we are in life there has been a lot of push and pull. funny, when we come home I find a lot to do.  Sometimes I cannot catch up.

I love work to be honest. When I was in business I wanted to be the first there and the last to leave. I seldom took breaks or ate lunch. I just loved work. The men working for me knew to stop for their breaks, and lunch, if they waited on me to blow the whistle, they would not eat.  hahaha.

That has been the way I have always been, I have had very few jobs I did not like.  Some were aggravating, some more challenging than others, but they all were satisfying.

Today has been a busy day, and enjoyable, not like the day before.

I got chewed out by everyone, Sherry had me in tears (?).  Shirl came up hitting on me with her fists, saying if I done something stupid like than again, she would beat the sh—, out of me.

Hey, I said, I am a nice guy, why am I being picked on? I am doing what I was born to do, WORK.  And I am good at it.  LOL

Thanks for coming by the log.  If things go right, weather wise, the materials for the shed will show up tomorrow. YEAH!

Shed 002

The shed I moved Monday sat in the dirt spot infront of the wheel barrow.

Shed 001

It now rests down in the edge of the woods. There are fines behind the shed that I had to cut that are 5” thru 
That would have been a deluxe vine for Tarzan.

Thanks for coming this way.

Nite Shipslog

PS:

Why do we put suits in garment bags

And garments in a suitcase?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1921_Chevrolet_Model_490But

I’m feeling a little bit younger, This is a late model,

1921 Chevrolet.  I love to see these old cars.

9 comments:

Paula said...

You poor thing, Sherry and Shirl are so mean to you. Yeah right, you're lucky to have them and you know it.

betty said...

We are just watching out for your safety, Jack; just like Shirl and Sherry are! They don't want anything to happen to you and neither do we! But it is good that you have a great strong work ethic, that is admirable these days where it seems like no one knows the value of a honest day's work! I guess we'll find that out tomorrow when the roof work starts here:)

betty

Chatty Crone said...

I didn't quite understand, but I work similarly to you! sandie

Louis la Vache said...

Nice shot of the Chevy!
On November 3, 1911, race car driver and automotive engineer Louis Chevrolet co-founded the Chevrolet Motor Car Company in Alaska with William C. Durant, who had founded, but was ousted from for five years, General Motors.

TARYTERRE said...

I know what you mean about STICKING with something once you've started it. That's what I do. Nobody around me does that and they think I'm crazy. Sorry to hear you got chewed out. Just remember they LOVE you and are looking out for you. Take care.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's nice to be cared about and I'm sure glad your work went better. I take a lot of breaks anymore. Maybe there was a time when I wouldn't, but now I need them. Work a little and break a lot, that is me...I know you love what you do and you can be proud that you do a good job of it too. Hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one!

Anonymous said...

The S&S team is what keeps you going. And sometimes life is a bowl of slightly sour cherries.
~Mary

shirl72 said...

Everybody would help us in
telling you not to do that again.
That was a big Shed and to think
you moved it by yourself and two
directions to get it in place. You didn't have the tractor to help. Mercy Mercy that day was a bowl of bad cherries. If it happens again we will be on your case.

Shirl

Debbie said...

Haven't you learned by now "Yes dear" is the only answer you should be giving Sherry. You're just so darn mistreated by Sherry & Shirl. I feel so sorry for you, yes I do. LOL!