Monday, June 14, 2021

I’m wondering, are the kitties in training?

 Cars of importance to someone:

 


For today:

I have found two dead mice in the basement.  I have a feeling Tiger 2, the mama, is doing this to teach the little dudes. I have given them very unique names. 1, 2 & 3.  LOL  One and three are the little Toms, the striped girl is #2.  I took a black marker and made a mark on #3 so I can know them apart, but is has faded. ;-). I think 3 is a lighter than 1.

#3 is on the bottom of the pile below.
Below is 2 & 3 peeking from the bottom stair, The love the stairs because they can hook their little claws in the edge and pull up.



Oh, I started this and left for a few hours. Down stairs I took one of the mice and dropped it near the kitties. They stalked it one at a time and leaped on it in an attack So, I guess she is training them for a life as a cat!  LOL.

I just came back again. I was going to get some pictures of them and the mice. They were on the steps sleeping. WE are being very careful using the stairs to make sure we don’t trip or step on one of the little dudes.

I just took these:

I woke them up with the flash.

 

Below is #2 attacking my finger.

I took this pic below when mama came up the stairs to see what was going on. She likes to be petted when I pet the kids.

I

Nite Shipslog

7 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Ha! That's a great automobile you chose to go with this post. The kittens are adorable, and I strongly suspect they've got you wrapped around their tiny paws.
But what on earth will you do with them?

Lisa said...

Those kittens are adorable. Oh yea, cats like to bring in trophies to show you. It’s good to keep a cat around to keep the pest away.

Nite
Lisa

betty said...

I like what Myra said about the automobile you chose to go with the cats! Good observation on her part! Such cute kitties but ick with the mice!!

betty

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Lovely kittens. Try tying a toy mouse to a string and pull it along as extra training.

God bless.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Those kittens are such a joy to you. And I'd say they are definitely in training. I once had one of our neighborhood cats that would leave gifts like that on my back door stop. I figure they don't eat them, but share the gift of what they find so you'll be proud of them. They are so cute, and definitely makes me smile.Enjoy them while you can.

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my gosh they are adorable.

Dar said...

Are the kittens using the litter box? They train easily to one or you'll end up with kitty 'spray' all over and the scent is not pretty....cute buggers tho. I see you're quite attached.
loven'hugs from up north where the huge support poles for the lean-to are up thanks to lil brother and his tractor with the digger for deep holes. It was a good day.