Thursday, June 2, 2022

Headed for SC The Palmetto State

 Memorable car of the day:

 I love this one.... I think it is off the road for awhile..


For today:

I wrote wrong last entry.  I think I inferred we were traveling yesterday, but not so, we are on the road hopefully as you read this.

We will drive thru upper Florida, thru Georgia and into South Carolina. Where we will spend the night. Then head to NC.

We get a treat the next day as we leave Yemassee. We stop for Breakfast at A Waffle House (if parking is available).  Sherry likes the Blue Berry Waffle and I get the pecan waffle..

Anyway. We will spend tonight in South Carolina, the Palmetto State.  Be safe.  Life is good.

Nite Shipslog

PS: Gotta do this more!!!

“Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.”– Christie Brinkley

 

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's good to hear that you are on the road. I hope you enjoy your travels home. Be safe and take care !

betty said...

Gosh, now I want a waffle! They both sound delicious! I hope you found a parking spot there to enjoy that meal! Hoping the roads are clear for you and the traveling is smooth!

betty

Mevely317 said...

I can't remember having a good waffle since I graduated high school! My mother had one of those big irons -- pre-Teflon with the cloth covered electrical cord. What a job that must have been to keep clean!

I hope your travels are smooth, the company pleasant and waffles delicious!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Enjoy your travels and your waffles. What the world needs now is more waffles. I like mine with ice cream.

Also, potato waffles with a fried egg on top, and baked beans.

God bless.

Dar said...

Guess what I'm making for breakfast-blueberry too!!! They are so wonderful.
On the Road Again...and loving it with your lovely bride of many years. Enjoy ever second of it. May you have God Winks all the way~ ~ ~
loven'hugs from our northwoods where your friend Bill got a great report concerning his heart. NO Surgery required again !!!!