Friday, June 24, 2022

Sleep eating… Is it possible?

  Today’s automobile:

 This would be a dream to have....


Some thoughts for today:

Okay, this is fact. I love Butter Pecan Ice Cream but seldom buy it. Last grocery trip Sherry was getting Frozen Yogurt and I decided to pick up some Butter Pecan Ice Cream.

Our Ice cream eating time is evening. I seldom take a sleeping pill, when I do I cut them in half. Well nite before last I took a whole pill. I couldn’t clear my mind and knew I would have a tough time getting to sleep.

I had eaten out of the container two times. There was about 2/3rds left. About an hour after taking the pill I got a small bowl of BUTTER PECAN! After eating the small bowl I took it into the kitchen to wash the bowl and do my nightly job of clearing any dirty dishes, preparing coffee and doing general cleaning. I finished, ME “Heck, I think I will get an exra spoonful of that delicious Butter Pecan Ice cream.” I took the container out, I remember eating a couple spoons full………… then all of a sudden I woke up, standing at the counter and the container was CLEAN, empty, I mean empty. I was holding the spoon.  I do not remember eating it, I didn’t even enjoy the pleasure of the taste!!


(Mine was cleaner than this!)

I told Sherry the next morning. She said, “I was puzzled the kitchen was as usual, except the counter at the coffee pot was very sticky!”

I sure would like to blame it on something.  I tried blaming Sherry but that didn’t work!

Imma tell you standing there holding that empty container, I was CONFUSED!  I could say age, because Sherry is getting up there you know! BUT, Now, I may FIB every once in a while, but that girl will not tell a story!

I must be a Sleep-eater!

NiteShipslog

PS: . ¨Smile is the beauty of the soul.¨- Lailah Gifty Akita

 

5 comments:

Mevely317 said...

This makes me smile sooooo big! Your body must have known a simple sleeping pill wouldn't do the trick; it NEEDED that butter pecan. (Think that would stand up in a court of law?)
Have yourselves a delight-full day!

Bud Sansbury said...

Well, at least you didn't hide it under your pillow so you could have it for breakfast first thing.

betty said...

I have heard of sleep eating before. In fact I just googled it and a lot of information comes up about it. Yum that it was ice cream that you chose to eat rather than something healthy lol :)

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I've heard of sleep walking before but never sleep eating although it appears you must have done so. Hope you got a good nights sleep afters that. I've never had to take a sleep pill in my life. I always sleep good, sometimes more that I should, but no one here wakes me up. Glad you enjoy your Butter Pecan ! It's a favorite of mine too !

Victor S E Moubarak said...

It must have been real tasty. A good advert for the product. Our ice cream can be eaten while you sleep!

God bless.