Sunday, June 5, 2022

Messing around

 Today’s automobile:

 

I do not recognize this car that was left in the desert somewhere.
 Some thoughts for today:

I took a walk through our woods, no big trees fell over the winter; that is good. Some large limbs are on the ground.  I spent the afternoon gathering up the smaller limbs and burning them.  I raked and cleaned the picnic area. I Moved the tables to the driveway, washed and cleaned them. Some areas will need to be painted.

We got to see all four of the kitties; they were outside playing. I had a talk with Stormy's kids, they say they never did believe they were puppies even when I told them they were.

Sherry and I both miss living in the RV; everything is so convenient. Shucks she can hide from me in this house. toward evening, Sherry came down to the picnic area and we sat in the swing awhile, she said she thought I had left.

Tom pushes his sister away from extra treats and milk. I tried today and was successful in getting some milk to the mama without Tom taking it all.  Just after taking the milk we looked down from the deck, this was at the bottom of the stairs looking up at us.

Sherry said that is an Oreo feeding. Black on both sides. LOL

NiteShipslog

PS:  A few get this: ..

“People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.” ​– Lee Mildon

3 comments:

betty said...

The kitties look so cute with their mama! Sounds like you are keeping busy Jack! But then I think you always try to keep busy! Just don't overdo!

betty

Mevely317 said...

Hey Jack if you get to running out of projects, our place could sure use some elbow grease! Ya, that must be an adjustment, going from the RV to the big duplex; I always preferred small spaces myself.

Cute observation about the oreo kitties!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

It must be so good to settle again in your house. Travel is nice, but getting back home is better.

God bless.