Wednesday, March 23, 2016

All is well, Resting

We were at the Hospital at 6AM.  I practically held my breath as they took my vitals.  ALL WERE GOOD!  I was worried because two days ago my nose started running and I had a low grade fever. I did not want to delay the surgery. My nose ran all night last night.  I couldn't take any medicines, but I did pray that it would stop, and it did stop, just after parking in the parking garage. I had thrown the old mucus soaked handkerchief away as we left the motel, and had a clean one,  I NEVER USED IT.

So here I am with a bowl on the side of my head, a big difference, from the small bandage last time.  It will stay on for a day, then shower in Antibacterial soap in two days.
 Here I sit writing this entry.  I wanted to let you guys know who had been wondering.
Nite Shipslog  (I'm back to the couch, this time for a good reason!) 


 Too much money and time on His hands
 Falcon in a tree
A unique way to travel, sure gets the attention.

(Now I am really outta here)


Rick Watson said...

You look like a pirate and a rock star Jack. You're going to do well. I feel it in my bones.

Jackie said...

I prayed for you, and I thank you for the update. Continued healing.
Have a blessed Easter.

betty said...

I was surprised to read your comment on my blog! You are looking good! Praying is a wonderful thing isn't it? And it works! Glad your nose stopped dripping just in the nick of time!

You follow your doctor's orders and Sherry's orders. Rest, rest, rest, and then more rest.

I'm posting this update tonight on my blog, but sharing it with you here so you don't read my blog tomorrow and REST. We are closing Friday, moving Saturday. God is great, God is good, no matter what!


Jimmy's Journal said...

Nothing will make me happier than a successful operation. The only drawback I see is that you may have to listen to my music recordings now,


I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You look great even with a bowl on your head ! Lots of rest for healing is needed now. I know your own personal nurse, Sherry, is taking good care of you. So thankful that all is well.

Unknown said...

Glad everything went well like your new side hat. Will be looking forward
to seeing and talking with you..I remember when you had the first one done and heard Jack F. play his saxophone. The music will sound good.

Mevely317 said...

YAY!!! Prayers heard, and I'm tickled pink. You do, in fact, look rather pirate-ish. :))))

Back Porch Writer said...

I know you are glad this is over. Hope recovery goes well and you are feeling better than ever! Bowl over the ear probably better than a cone around the neck! lol lol lol

Lisa said...

I'm so glad it all went well. Thanks for keeping us all updated. This is interesting stuff. You look great and will back at it before you know it.
But, for some reason I keep thinking about that little BB-8 Droid from Star Wars. Ha!

Get some rest

Paula said...

Glad you have it done and presume you are doing well. Hope you will hear wonderful sounds. I've been in the hospital from Tuesday morning to late Wednesday . My blood pressure was 234/81. My head hurt all night but they finally got it down and I'm feeling good now. Take care


Lets hope recovery is fast.

Melanie said...

Heal up quick my friend!