Saturday, May 2, 2015

Drugs, Illegal

If illegal drugs have not touched your family, you are one fortunate person. I am a firm believer that the riots such as  in  Baltimore as of late,are usually crooks and  druggies using a terrible situation to Loot. Not that they are concerned about the tragic death of Mr. Grey.

I read that there are 60,000 drug addicts in Baltimore alone. Drugs are a curse on this country.

I get sick on my stomach at the waste and carefree way people destroy property and steal as if it is their right.  I see lots of smiles and laughter as someone else’s car burns.

I am not in Baltimore and none of this directly affects me, but it just seems a pity that someone can be incited so much before knowing the details or truth behind the situation.

I am tired, and that doesn’t help my perspective.  So I will call it a night.

Night Shipslog

PS:

I hope we can all find peace  and show love, in the face of adversity.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<V>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

roosevelt-paeton plymouth 

President Franklin D. Roosevelt in his specially fitted Plymouth. He could not use his legs, so the Plymouth was rigged so he could drive with his hands.

7 comments:

shirl72 said...

If Mother was alive I can hear her say, "God is looking down and saying people are destroying the beautiful world I gave them to live and enjoy life". It is so sad...They forget "In the beginning GOD created the Heavens and the Earth".

Mevely317 said...

Wonderfully said, Jack.
My heart goes out to the good, law-abiding citizens of Baltimore.

betty said...

It is sad whenever a big group of people, no matter where they live, no matter what the situation get together and think its okay to destroy property like this. Baltimore definitely needs our prayers!

betty

Paula said...

Drugs are ruining our country and I blame the dealers more then the people who get hooked. Even the small towns are loaded with it now. So sad!

TARYTERRE said...

What started out as a peaceful demonstration quickly went south. Drugs weren't directly involved in the current riots back East. Rumor has it... Social media put out a tweet to young people that a "purge" was in play based on the 2013 movie by same name. Purge meant that during a 12-hour period any and all crime is legalized. Unfortunately all hell then broke loose and the looting and fires were set. Baltimore is my hometown and I lived through the 1968 riots there after Martin Luther King was shot. What happened here this past week was sad and unfortunate.

Annesphamily said...

Such a terrible time int his country. I pray.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Riots like that are terrible and so are drugs which can cause a lot of misery. I often wonder how people can go so wrong. We have so much to be thankful for and to enjoy in this life that to choose anything else is such a waste of time.