Saturday, May 30, 2015

Rolling with the punches, or faking it while I try to Fix it.

Sherry and I at the end of the Alcan Highway in Alaska.

Below is our dirty, REALLY DIRTY Saturn tow vehicle.


Below is our coach passing a couple Caribou in the Yukon. My sister Kat must have taken this picture They were following us in their Bounder.


A beautiful lake in the Yukon, these lakes were absolutely gorgeous and pristine. Cher, who is a Yupper now, did find her hubby  at the end of this road, in Alaska. She reads the blog often.


Even in the Yukon and Alaska you can have a Veggie Pizza. (Along with many other delicious meals including fresh Salmon and Halibut.)


Nite Shipslog
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I think this is a GTO about 1960?

7 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Oh, I hope the residents of Alaska never tire of their vistas!

It took me nearly 50 years to try salmon, and now I'm doing my best to make up for lost time!

'Wishing y'all a great weekend!

Myra

shirl72 said...

I know you enjoyed traveling with Kat..She loved Alaska. Well
I think you all have traveled enough and it is time to come
on back home and enjoy the sights here...I will try to find
them and let you know where we can visit. Maybe the Historic
places...

betty said...

This is so funny, we were talking today about taking an Alaskan cruise, but then there's that pesky problem of having to fly there and I don't like flying and I said if we drove, we'd have to leave a lot of time to do so, and then I come to your blog and see Alaskan pictures from when you visited and drove there. That I am sure is a trip you remember fondly often!

betty

Stephanie Faris said...

Food's the best thing about vacation, isn't it?

Paula said...

Some of John's Alaska family are here now and next month some of his family are going there.

TARYTERRE said...

My daughter lived in Alaska for a while. Gorgeous views, beautiful countryside. you and Sherry were blessed to be able to visit this fantastic state.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm glad you have some wonderful pictures to share while you are figuring out your problem over the live writer. From the looks of things you all had some wonderful times. It's a wet Sunday morning here at my house. Hope you both have a wonderful day !