Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Lost and found

 This will be short. I thought I was off blogger. ll I could get was "Archived Blogger Buzz" and I have never used Blogger Buzz at all.  But I was flooded with years of BLOGGER BUZZ.

To be honest I was considering just throwing in the towel because all this new technology is getting far out of my reach.

Some of you know my back ground. I was in electronics when the computer was in its infancy. My grandson Josh who is a 'whiz' and even Officially Microsoft Approved in software use, trouble shooting and programming, smiles big when I constantly repeat that on my first job as a computer repairman, the computer took up 2400 sqft and had a drum storage of 24,000 bits.

I said that to say I was in repair for many years and schooled at IBM. Now I cannot even set my digital watch or keep Sherry's FITBIT working.

I have tried to bet BLOGGER BUZZ gone for a long time today. It is gone and I do not know what caused it to disappear.

Anyway I will be back tomorrow if I can. LOL

Nite Shipslog

7 comments:

betty said...

You are better with technology than I am, Jack. I don't even know what Blogger Buzz is. Grandson knows how to navigate his way around his games and YouTube and often tells me how to do things online. And he's only five years old!

Hope to see you tomorrow!

betty

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Nice to see you're still here.

God bless.

Glenda said...

New technology defeats me most of the time; I upgraded to iPhone 11 from 6 and am stymied most of the time, OMG. "They" say "You are never to old to learn", true but I do best with slides with big pictures and reading an instruction manual, these videos just don't do it! Hang in there Jack, you are amazing!!! Hugs from Chobee, Glenda

Lisa said...

I used to use “Live Writer” on my laptop or netbook and when I got to an internet connection, it was easy to load to blogger. I use an iPad for everything now so I have to use an app because Blogger is not compatible with Iphones or Ipads. I now use an app called “Blog Touch” then I post it to Blogger when I’m ready.

I have never heard of “Blog Buzz”. I have often thought about switching to another blogging platform but afraid to start over.

Lisa

Mevely317 said...


Like Betty, I never heard of Blogger Buzz. Wish these behind-the-scenes folks would just leave well enough alone! I wonder if some of these young people have ever thought about hanging their shingle -- to come tutor those of us of a certain age. (Then again, someone would have to explain to THEM what 'hanging a shingle' means. LOL)

Mighty glad you're still here!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

So glad you've found your way again and would definitely miss your posts and comments if you got lost. Anything new tends to take me some time to figure out. I sometimes wish they'd just leave things along and no changing it all around. But then I guess we'd get bored. Change is one thing that is a constant for sure !

Dar said...

I never heard of Blogger Buzz either but then I'm way lost to begin with. I don't do 'change' very well. Have a blessed evening~~~~~maybe around the campfire.
loven'hugs from up north. The sun is shining but with the full moon tonight, we are supposed to freeze. In other words, the big guy has to cover his tomato plants.