Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Yeah, I noticed that too!

 Car of the Day

 I do not know what car it is, but I would not mind driving it around!

 


So for today:

Yes, I have reviewed my posts, they sound like someone who ain’t right. I think that is right!  LOL

It is hard to express, as a parent, the lingering feelings when one of the family is in trouble.

 

You want to help but for years, instead of helping as we thought, we were enabling.

Now, trying to get it right is depressing and actually seems impossible.  If you feel something is impossible but you still want to try, the result is depressing and sad.

 

I have told other parents 'you do the best you can, there are no instruction books about families that fit every case.'  I know, I know, we all do the best we can, I have told many folks that……….. but failure hits you hard.  

It is hard to take your own advice, but Even depressed you want to try.

 

Nite Shipslog

PS:  Thanks for your time we appreciate it.... REALLY!

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

When something seems impossible to me I turn it over the One who can do impossible things. That is the answer for me. He makes the impossible turn to possible. I do believe!

Mevely317 said...

I'm so sorry. First one comment disappeared, and now the second. Perhaps it made it to your e-mail?

yaya said...

As a parent who has had her fair share of troubled kids I finally quit blaming myself and just was there for support but not too much that would enable them to not change. Thankfully over the years things worked out OK and I agree with "MA"..God was my strength then and now. Hang in there Jack, you can't fix what don't want to be fixed. Sending prayers and hugs for some support! 0

Lisa said...

As parents we do what we think is best. No matter how sweet my daughter is, She will do things that make me question my parental intentions.

Night
Lisa

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Parenthood can be so difficult. Praying for you all.

God bless.