Saturday, July 23, 2022

Enjoying things, even in the chaos

 Memorable car of the day:

 1954 Plymouth Belmont convertible, So few, I never saw on in real life. LOL


For today:

WE had ‘apple pecan salad with pomegranate vinergarette dressing. We had it two days in a row, yesterday we had a tomato sandwich to go along with it.  Then we took a break and played a game of dominoes. Well we played a ¼ of a game. A game of Mexican Train (our way) takes us 4 days.  Then back to work, she let me work until 9PM then I had to stop.

I said work, but I consider this fun.  I even found some stuff I had forgotten. It guess this is doing something and a little Easter-egg hunt combined. LOL

I am having to work my head a little also trying to downsize my playing area. I am actually throwing a ‘little’ away. LOL

(The wall below was shelves for Electrical and Plumbing, now further back)

(above is Tommy Tom in the middle of the chaos)

Part of today I had to be very careful, Little Tommy Tom the kitty that went to the mts with us was under foot for a couple hours. I put him up on the new work bench for a few minutes. Kittens are so danged inquisitive and cute. One of his sisters, orange/yellow also in color, will let me pet her a little also.

Thanks for stopping by. Looking thru the mess and the kittens eating and playing.

Nite Shipslog

PS:

3 comments:

Mevely317 said...

What a wonderful feeling it must be to love what you do! (I'm not quite there yet, but keeping my fingers crossed. LOL)
So glad you're making time for R&R with Sherry. I've never played dominoes in my life!

betty said...

I haven't played much dominoes but cool that a game of Mexican Train can take you guys 4 days to complete!!

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's good to take a break from chaos . Glad you and Sherry do so much together and enjoy each other's company!