Thursday, July 21, 2022

Not much

 Memorable car of the day:

 The Woody was very popular for a few years...




For today:

I am working to open up more of the basement for an apartment. I have a paint, electrical, plumbing, mechanical and carpentry section in the basement. Each section has tools and supplies for any work to be done in those areas.

Today I relocated the paint, electrical and plumbing sections. The largest ‘sections’ by far is mechanical and carpentry.

That section has compressors, welder, several nail guns, glues, nails, screws and TOOLS. I have 3 work benches. I am trying to consolidate those.

I was surprised at me, I threw away several things I had held for repair. Those things I knew would cost more to repair than to replace anyway, and I did not even need to replace them. LOL

Actually I am enjoying the relocating work and looking forward to nailing studs, hanging drywall, finishing and painting. Isn’t it nice when work is fun?

Nite Shipslog

PS: Sherry mentioned that we need at least a ‘hot place!’  Everyone wants to fry eggs…. I am sorta planning for a two burner hot place.  Now, to Amazon. LOL

PS2: 

Not very clear, but this is the shower installed next door while I was working on our basement.

5 comments:

betty said...

Sherry is a wise woman to remember something needed for cooking :) Got to love Amazon :) It is good when work is fun; makes the time go by faster I do believe.

betty

Mevely317 said...

If Tom was a few years younger I'll bet he'd love to be there beside you swinging a hammer or pulling wire. Looking good!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Oooops ... another of my comments gone. Look in the spam folder, Jack. You may have some comments there.

God bless.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It sounds like between the two of you, you'll have a really nice apartment there when you are done. That shower looks really nice. Now you will probably do one in your own part of the basement. With all the tools and areas you have there, it must be a huge basement. It's going to be keep you busy for a while now. Enjoy!

Glenda said...

So miss my Shipslog "fix" whenever I skip it to catch up on emails, FB etc. Happy to know that y'all are still digging and scrapping! All is much the same in Chobee, got a ton of paperwork to plow through and I think I'll leave it until tomorrow; it's only a day away! Lots of LOVE from down south in Okeechobee County, Glenda