Sunday, July 24, 2022

Phase one is complete..

Memorable car of the day:


Yeah that is Frank Sinatra in his '55 T-Bird....

 

For today:

All shelves and work benches  that were in the way of the upcoming downstairs apt have been removed. That was the ‘labor intense’ part of this project.

WE can walk around the basement without tripping over electric cords and air hoses.

I guess now a material list and staging everything is next. This is also the fun part, ;-) right now my net signal is bouncing from nothing to 3 bars. So I am off here.

Take care and be safe…..

Nite Shipslog

PS:

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Congrats on getting that big job done! Can't wait to see what you do next!

Mevely317 said...

Congratulations, Jack! Do you make house calls? (*grin*)
Please try and relax a while, okay?

betty said...

I bet it is a good feeling to have that part done! Congrats! Nothing worse than wanting an Internet signal and having trouble getting a good strong one!

betty

yaya said...

So fun! Well, it's fun more me because I wasn't involved in all the work! I'll be anxious to see the finished staged product. I hope it's a good week in NC and not too hot! Storms heading our way again but bringing some cool air with it. Take care Jack and Sherry!