Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Never ending, ...... You Don't?

Gas Stations of History:

 

For Wednesday’s stuff:

Without fail every week some blogger will tweek my interest. Every blog I read at one time or the other has yanked my chain. All of you have your own style. But the last one will effect most who read it and can identify with it.

I haven’t been reading Susan that long but this one:

http://thecontemplativecat.blogspot.com/2020/07/never-ending-will-this-ever-end.html.

Spoke volumes.

If you have not read it I don’t want to cover some of the reality she wrote about.

I call them nuggets, when I find them I like to use them where possible. Another one this week is Jilda.


http://jildawatson.blogspot.com/2020/07/you-dont.html.

I have read Jilda occasionally, now I follow. Yesterday was one of those times She hit the nail on the head with 'YOU DON'T'. It hit me so deeply I stopped and sent an ‘APB’ to my family. She used a quote she liked, “You think you have time, but you don’t”!  It took it awhile to sink in but I used that and another one of her bits of wisdom in my Family e-mail.

Anyway, I don’t always mention the times you  guys say something at just the right time, a time when I needed to rethink a decision or forget one I planned to make.

Anyway, thanks to all you bloggers and commenters associated with the Shipslog. You definitely have a sopt in my life, THANKS.

Nite Shipslog                       

6 comments:

jack69 said...

PS: And it did not go unnoticed that Lisa said that Oliver Jack (newest great grandson) and I have the same hair style, NONE! just sayin'.

Lisa said...

I get a lot of inspiration from other bloggers too. I will head to those two post you mentioned and check them out. I have read Jilda’s blog several times. I am a new follower also.

Ha Ha on the PS.
Lisa

Chatty Crone said...

Something to me that seems never ending - COVID 19! lol

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I agree some of our blogger friends do manage to say the right things that mean so much to us. They do tend to hit the nail on head so many times. We've got such a great group of people and I read many of the same blogs you so. Yay for blogger ! I'm thank for keeping in touch with all my friends I've made here.inculuding you and Sherry for sure !

Mevely317 said...

Cute, Lisa!
I agree about nuggets of wisdom. There are days I glean more wisdom from other bloggers than in church. What's that old saying, "We're all just walking each other home."
Like you, I've now begun following Jilda's blog. What she said about Ol' Hook almost ripped my heart in two.
Love you!

betty said...

Lots of great insights out there. Always enjoy reading them as I can!

Betty