Thursday, October 9, 2014

It took 2 1/2 hours to make an offer on a Fannie Mae house.

  We made an offer on a VERY rundown house in a nice neighborhood. We are submitting an offer for the house. I would say that the only redeeming quality is a good roof.  If the offer is accepted it will be a challenge, no doubt about that. The house is not for us, but for son Mark.
ATT00131
Not too long ago our congress passed a law to cut paperwork, save the trees, etc.  Fannie Mae did not listen, 34 pages of legalese, 2 times, Reading and initialing each page. To try to save time, I read it the night before on line, my son nor the realtor believed I did it methinks.
Anyway we are on the road to Peace River today. The offer is in our names because Mark is not allowed to buy another Fannie Mae this soon. I did not know you were limited to how long you  had to hold it or wait etc.  You learn more each day.  The house will be in our names. I like the idea, and if Mark finds something else, we will be glad to keep it. Then I will have something to play with. LOL
ATT00137
I doubt I will get involved in it at all, although I would like to.  BUT, but, but,  my girl is making noises like she would like a house in Belmont and in Melbourne or Palm Bay. Maybe she is missing buying curtains and picking out floor covering, seeing me cut grass etc.  Maybe she is missing having a closet big enough to hang her clothes without feeling like they are sardines. Surprised smile
ATT00146
We would  sell the motor home. Maybe I could buy a nice pickup and get a travel trailer for short vacations.  I would love to have a pickup truck. Hey I might find a small tractor or a Bob-Cat to play with. Hey I like this dreaming….
Nite Shipslog
PS:
How did this happen?
a.aaa-How-did-this-happen-
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<V>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
landspeeder
Vehicle built to try for the land speed record… Not sure how it fared.

9 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Glad you could help out your son like that. Sounds as if some changes may be coming your way. The name Peace River does invoke some peaceful thoughts. Maybe you'll have some time to think it all over while your there.

Paula said...

Lots of thoughts and dreams in your post this morning. Hope it all comes out your way.

betty said...

Always good to dream! That is neat you got the house to help out your son and maybe do a little here a little there on it if you choose. I can't imagine you and Sherry without the motor home, LOL :)

betty

Elizabeth said...

Very exciting !

TARYTERRE said...

Maybe the road has come to own you and it's time to settle down.

shirl72 said...

Sounds like you are ready to make
some changes...Life does change
as time goes by,or are you dreaming.

Hope the bid goes through on the
house..I look around at what I have
and try to figure what I can do
without. I need to downsize..

Chatty Crone said...

I wish we signed our papers on paper and not that darn e sign. You can buy a house without ever reading a paper.

Congrats you are a land owner.

Where did you buy it?

And that last car (?) is from Star Wars and I think it is called a Land Rover and would you believe I have one in my basement?

Mevely317 said...

It doesn't cost a thing to dream, Jack.
Doesn't it feel GOOD, having all these options in front of you?

Just guessing, but I'm thinking yours and Sherry's is a "win-win" situation!

Yaya Snaps said...

isn't it wonderful to have choices.