Thursday, October 30, 2014

She’s back! NO! Lucy!

          Lucy_official_logo_color_resized

 

I know you all have watched “I love Lucy”.  and never tire of Lucy of Peanuts fame.  Well better than that the MEAN  Surprised smileAngry smileLucy is back, yep I know you have missed her. So click below and you will see………

                   I_Love_Lucy

What Life is About   featuring the illusive  Lucy..

                   Ufb91

http://lucyhorky.blogspot.com/2014/10/this-will-be-short.html

http://lucyhorky.blogspot.com

                        lucille-ball-300

Please keep her busy, Joe needs a rest, he can only walk Spunky so many times……

i-love-lucy-lucille-ballLUCY AND INTO IOWA 029

Really, I just heard from Lucy, my old nemesis Nyah-Nyah(for fun).

She tried to hide:

answers-to-questions-you-re-embarrassed-to-ask-1073350-flash

But I found her:

aaaaphoto

So she says:

lucy_hallmark

She may run but she cannot hide. Joe will always tell us where she is hiding.

Good to have you back lady, it ain’t no fun picking on anyone else.

Nite Shipslog

PS: Things got so bad we had to drive to Nebraska and have it out! Joe was the referee

LUCY AND INTO IOWA 024

But after I met Spunky,

LUCY AND INTO IOWA 026

Everything was fine.

LUCY AND INTO IOWA 027

After you  get to know her, she ain’t half bad. But then I do have to respect my elders, mama said so.

9 comments:

shirl72 said...

This blog is very good. I have
also missed Lucy. I have missed
hearing how Joe is doing..I miss
my friend Spunky a sweet dog.

The two of you are so funny.
Glad you got to meet Joe, Lucy and
Spunky. I know she will enjoy
this blog. Glad she is back..
She is a whiz on the computer.
Jack thanks for letting us know
Lucy is back.

Unknown said...

Shirl, I loved this out of Jack. Now I know for sure all is ok. Your buddy Spunky is hanging in there. I just talked about him and one of his funny ways of pretending on my blog today. I almost cried when this popped up. He still is as onry as ever. I have hunted and hunted for my old bloggers, and I was lost. Now I aM FOUND. tHANK YOU jACK.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Glad you found Lucy! She sounds like a wonderful gal. I'll go say hello!

Chatty Crone said...

Thanks for letting us know about your elder Lucy!!!!!! lol

Paula said...

Thanks for cluing us in. I've missed Lucy. Did connect a couple of times on Facebook but it isn't the same.

TARYTERRE said...

Glad you found Lucy. Thanks Jack.

Mevely317 said...

Aw, I love it when the 'lost' become 'found' again! :)

I think that's one of the neatest things about Blogville ... the genuine level of caring about one another. Heck, one of my first commenters just dropped off the face of the planet one day. That was a long time ago, but I still wonder now and then what became of Linda.

~mel said...

Thanks Jack for letting us know Lucy is back :) LOVE the pic of you and Lucy staring each other down. lol

Rose said...

Love this Post and I Love Lucy!

Hugs, Rose